European Education (Erasmus Mundus) in Advanced Ship and Offshore Design
Duration: 18 months (90 credits).
Starting month of the Masters Course: September (next intake in Sept 2017)
The objective of the EMSHIP education platform is to provide a high education level in Naval Architecture and Ship & Offshore Design, through 18 months Master Courses.
EMSHIP gives the opportunity to candidates to demonstrate their talents and offer them the necessary skills to work in this challenging industry.
EMSHIP Added Values
- Two engineering degrees (double degree) awarded by two European countries (ULiège Belgium, ECN France)
- Mobility in minimum 3 EU countries, with a possibility of Internship in a 4th one (Italy, Romania, Poland, Germany, but also worldwide in Japan, USA, Australia, Korea, Brazil, ….)
- High diversity of specialization: Pleasure craft and yacht design(Italy –UNIGE), Offshore structures, CFD and hydrodynamics (France, Romania), Production, Ship design, Structures, …
- Full English education, with opportunity to learn French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, …
- INTERNSHIP in Industry - shipyard, class. Societies, … (3 to 5 months)
- Possibility to apply for SCHOLARSHIP.