To apply to Emship program you should :
- Read carefully the Eligibility conditions ( if you have only a bachelor diploma ).
- Create an account ( login and password ).
- Fulfill the application form.
- Upload all requested documents*:
- Copy of ID card and or passport, and a copy of nationality certificate dated of the year of the registration issued
- Copy of your Secondary School Diploma + transcript
- Copy of your diplomas Master degree and Bachelor degree)+ Transcripts of each one.
- Cover letter with your motivations
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Summary of your last dissertation (Master Thesis or BsC Thesis)
- An English Proficiency certificate
- Official documents for the past five years (year by year) if they are not covered by your last diploma
- Eligibility certificate (access to engineering profession certificate or PhD eligilibity certificate) for whom have only a Bachelor Degree**.
- Work experience certificate ( at least one year ) for thoses who have only a Bachelor Degree**.
- Validate your application (Once your application is validate, you receive a confirmation’s email)
*All documents must be translated to English or French (by sworn translator) and all copies have to be sworn.
**Eligibility conditions: In order to be eligible, you must hold a Master degree obtained after five years of studies. Typically, your application can be accepted if you hold (at least) 3 years bachelor degree and 2 years master degree, OR 4 years bachelor degree and 1 year master degree.
There is a special eligibility conditions with only Bachelor degree. You should provide either :
- A PhD Eligibility certificate (to prove that you are eligible to perform a PhD with only you bachelor degree) + one year of work experience as engineer
- Or a direct access to engineering field certificate + one year of work experience certificate.
For more information, please see section "eligibility" on www.emship.eu.